Tech ServicesFrom repairs, mods, installs, tune ups, fleet servicing and so much more
Factory Trained Techs On Staff!
We at Crusader Paintball have factory trained and certified technicians on staff to address all your technical needs. From customer setups to basic upgrading help, our technicians have the experience you need to quickly repair your equipment. We offer repairs for all major brands and accessories; and have even done custom work upon request. So whether you have the latest pro equipment, basic startup equipment, or an antique marker, bring it on in and we can take care of it for you.
A Planet Eclipse Approved Tech Center
Get the legendary Planet Eclipse service here at Crusader Paintball. Our Technician is a former member of the Planet Eclipse Pro Tech Tour, and has many more certifications for all levels of paintball gear. If you have the latest electronic marker, or a classic Nelspot, we’ll be happy and able to diagnose and repair your marker, hopper, tank, or paintball-related project!
Tech Service Pricing*Varies per job
- $30.00 service fee will cover: diagnostic and labor for small issues, basic Nitrile-Buna Orings, and Lubricants
- Repairs are done on a first-come first-serve basis
- Rush Service available, request when dropping off and include date needed. $25.00 Rush Charge applies, will receive partial refund if repair is impossible to compete by request date
- It normally requires 7 days for a technician to get to your marker to examine for diagnosis. When the marker is inspected, technician will contact you and advise you of repair estimate.
- If leaving a gun for repair, please take the case/barrel/any attachments at home. Techs only need the body of the marker for repairs.
- If you believe a specific tank, hopper, barrel, upgrade or any part of your setup is causing issues, bring all associated items. Many marker problems are actually caused by the feeding mechanism or the air tank, so we may ask for those additional items at the time of drop off for a more thorough inspection and diagnosis
- Labor rate is charged $30 for the first half hour, and $10 for every half hour after
- Technician may require to install parts to complete repair, and will do so to a pre-authorized amount of $40. Customer is responsible for the cost of parts used during repair. Parts exceeding $40 in total cost, individually or combined, will require authorization from the customer before being installed.
- Equipment left for more than 60 days after date of completion can be confiscated and sold for compensation. A holding fee of $10 is applied for every week left in our possession after completion of the repair
- A 60 day warranty applies on all labor and parts used. If you have any problems with equipment, please keep in mind you will have to drop equipment off for warranty work
- There are no refunds of any kind for labor or parts used in tech services
Book your all-inclusive party package online now.
View available times, view packages, leave a deposit, send out invites, and fill out your waivers in just a few minutes. Takes you to our secure site hosted by Vantora, our online-reservation partners.