2020 Spring League – 3v3 Open
- Begins May 9th, lasts 6 weeks + 1 week for playoffs
- 3v3 games, 6 man roster. Individuals welcome!
- Saturday- Games start at 10am
- $90 per player Early Registration by March 27th, $110 per player by April 25th. $3.00 per player non-cash payment fee.
- $450.00 cash prize, entry to next league, and gear package TBA
- 2 bag purchase minimum per week
- Register in the Pro Shop or online*
*online registrations will require a follow up and confirmation by Crusader Paintball staff. Please allow up to 48 hours after registering online to be contacted by staff.
- Trainer League Style. This league is designed to be low-intensity, to introduce players to organized speedball events. On-field rules will be near identical to existing regional and national rules. Off-field league structure and roster restrictions are unique to CPB.
- Individual Registration is not only welcome, but encouraged. Suggested 12 years or older to play, 10 year old minimum. We reserve the right to adjust rosters to balance teams.
- Max Roster Size: 6. League officials reserve the right to adjust rosters for balancing.
- 6 weeks of regular season, 1 week of playoffs and championships. One week will be added for Rain Delay / Cancellations.
- Free Setup Session will be held to give players and parents the chance to come in and ask questions about the league / speedball, as well as make sure their equipment is set properly for league use. Training will be an informational session, so bring along gear and any questions. Date for Setup Session is May 5th, 6th, 7th.
- Paint Pricing – League Special: $15/bag of field, $17/bag of Fate, $19/bag of Graffiti. Brand substitution may occur. Free Paint Storage will be available for league players. 2-bag purchase minimum per week at check in.
- Daily Schedule: Captain’s Meeting at 9:45am, games start after Meeting. Games ‘should’ end around 2:00pm.
- 3v3 Center Flag, 4 minute game
- Round Robin format, 7 games guaranteed weekly.
- 2 pts for win, 1 pt for tie, -1 point for swing points / penalties.
- Playoff structure pending # of teams. 12 team maximum.
- No D3 or above in event history on APPA – League is not APPA eligible
- NXL 10.5 BPS @ 300 FPS only – Modified NXL Rulebook to be made available later
- Will use 2018 NXL Bunker and Layout – New Layouts every 2 Weeks + Playoffs.