The Stella Barrel system has arrived–designed to be gentle on paint, consistent, efficient, quiet and as accurate as a paintball gun barrel can be. Constructed of CNC’d 6061 Aluminum, the Stella barrel system is the ultimate choice for superiority in customization and accuracy.
Available in (2) different secondary control bores to maximize efficiency, the Slimline Stella fronts are currently available in 0.689 and 0.697.
This barrel tip DOES NOT have threads on the end, and will serve as the only “tip” needed for your Stella barrel back. When added to a Stella back, the overall length of the complete barrel is 14″
- O-ring sealed at all interfaces
- Extensive small porting to maintain efficiency but make the quietest barrel possible.
- Machine engraved sizes won’t wear off
- Interchangeable tips for style, barrel length and functionality (Apex tip)
- Open sourced tip files to allow compatibility with other manufacturers.
- Easy entry chamfer and radius lead into the control bores to minimize paint breakage.
- Available in matte black and raw for special custom builds. (Special Editions of colour and finish will be available also)
- Rigid tube packaging with colour coding for ease of packing in your gearbag and selection at the field.
- Carbon Fiber fronts developed in conjunction with and available from Deadlywind(tm) the greatest manufacturer of carbon fiber barrel components