Gentle on paint, consistent, efficient, quiet and as accurate as a paintball gun barrel can be. Constructed of CNC’d 6061 Aluminum, the Stella barrel system is the ultimate choice for superiority in customization and accuracy.
Available in (3) different secondary control bores to maximize efficiency, the Stella fronts are currently available in 0.683, 0.689, 0.697.
The end of the Stella barrel front is threaded to accept a barrel “tip” that will adapt your barrel to the desired overall length (14″, 16″, or 18″). If you do not purchase a “tip” with this front, there will be exposed threads at the end of your barrel that can become damaged when used without a tip.
- O-ring sealed at all interfaces
- 16″ and 18″ long 0.700″ bore extensions available in different styles for those that like a longer barrel.
- Extensive small porting to maintain efficiency but make the quietest barrel possible.
- Machine engraved sizes won’t wear off.
- Interchangeable tips for style, barrel length and functionality (Apex tip)
- Open sourced tip files to allow compatibility with other manufacturers.
- Easy entry chamber and radius lead into the control bores to minimize paint breakage.
- Available in matte black and raw for special custom builds. (Special Editions of color and finish will be available also)
- Rigid tube packaging with color coding for ease of packing in your gearbag and selection at the field.
- Carbon Fiber fronts developed in conjunction with and available from Deadlywind(tm) the greatest manufacturer of carbon fiber barrel components.