The Crusader Paintball Spring League Returns! Saturday 3-man Local Paintball League.
Crusader Paintball is proud to announce the return of our iconic Spring and Summer Leagues. These 3v3 leagues are perfect for the beginner player and team to learn about the world of competitive Paintball tournaments. Great for individuals and new teams alike!
These 3v3 Leagues teach the basics of competitive play in a structured format, and play similar to Regional and National level circuits…without the cost or intimidation. If you ever wanted to play paintball in a more serious setting, but aren’t quite ready to make the plunge to trying out for a regional team, or if you are an avid player looking for a higher level of competition compared to rec play, then this is for you.
- Begins May 9th, lasts 6 weeks + 1 week for playoffs
- 3v3 games, 6 man roster. Individuals welcome!
- Saturdays games start at 10am
- $90 Early Registration by March 27th, $110 by April 25th. $3.00 non-cash payment fee.
- $450.00 cash prize, entry to next league, and gear package TBA
- 2 bag purchase minimum per week
2020 Spring League – 3v3 Open
- Register in the Pro Shop or online*. CPB staff recommends in-store registration.
*Online registrations will require follow up from staff. Please allow up to 48 hours after registering online for confirmation from Crusader Paintball.
- Trainer League Style. This league is designed to be low-intensity, to introduce players to organized speedball events. On-field rules will be near identical to existing regional and national rules. Off-field league structure and roster restrictions are unique to CPB.
- Individual Registration is not only welcome, but encouraged. Suggested 12 years or older to play, 10 year old minimum. We reserve the right to adjust rosters to balance teams.
- Max Roster Size: 6. League officials reserve the right to adjust rosters for balancing.
- 6 weeks of regular season, 1 week of playoffs and championships. One week will be added for Rain Delay / Cancellations.
- Free Setup Session will be held to give players and parents the chance to come in and ask questions about the league / speedball, as well as make sure their equipment is set properly for league use. Training will be an informational session, so bring along gear and any questions. Date for Setup Session is May 5th, 6th, 7th.
- Paint Pricing – League Special: $15/bag of field, $17/bag of Fate, $19/bag of Graffiti. Brand substitution may occur. Free Paint Storage will be available for league players. 2-bag purchase minimum per week at check in.
- Daily Schedule: Captain’s Meeting at 9:45am, games start after Meeting. Games ‘should’ end around 2:00pm.
- 3v3 Center Flag, 4 minute game
- Round Robin format, 7 games guaranteed weekly.
- 2 pts for win, 1 pt for tie, -1 point for swing points / penalties.
- Playoff structure pending # of teams. 12 team maximum.
- No D3 or above in event history on APPA – League is not APPA eligible
- NXL 10.5 BPS @ 300 FPS only – Modified NXL Rulebook to be made available later
- Will use 2018 NXL Bunker and Layout – New Layouts every 2 Weeks + Playoffs.